Join us for the 814 Job Fair, Tuesday, September 17, from noon to 4, at Millcreek Mall, in Macy’s concourse.
ACL is looking for:
Clinical Laboratory Supervisors – $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Qualifications: BS degree with MT license, 6 years relevant laboratory experience. Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Description of duties: Oversees staff and activities of the department, distributes/assigns work; determines priorities; schedules non-routine procedures; performs personnel related functions (hiring, firing, discipline, training, etc.).
- Performs advanced/specialized tests and other related laboratory techniques. May duplicate work of others to confirm test results. Re-evaluates methodology, makes recommended changes and assists in test interpretation. Determines if further testing should be done on samples or if test should be repeated.
- Checks/approves all specialized and problem reports for accuracy.
- Initiates quality-control measures and monitors quality of work for adherence to laboratory standards.
- Performs duties of technologist as necessitated by absence or peak workload.
- Completes special projects as requested, e.g., surveys, statistical reports, studies, research, etc.
Route Services Rep: Pick up and delivery of patient specimens from our PSC Clients offices, hospitals to the laboratory. Need Valid Divers License and excellent customer service skills.
Phlebotomy Services Rep: Performs forensic & clinical specimens collection from patients processing duties. Must have Valid Divers License, excellent customer service skills, working knowledge of computers.
Medical Technologist: Performs routine & Special analysis in chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, blood bank, microbiology. Responsible for maintenance & QC review on assigned instrumentation. Require MT/MCT certification or equivalent, BS in related science.