Personal Care Attendants
Apply today! Interviews daily!
Are you looking for meaningful work that really matters, look no further! There is nothing more rewarding than being a caregiver and knowing you make a difference in someone’s life every day.
CRI provides in home care to those who need it the most. Whether it’s your loved one or ours, we empower all consumers to have equal and full access so that they may live independently within the community.
CRI is genuinely invested in our employees and eager to support them in their careers by providing mentorship and professional development opportunities.
So whether you’re a student, homemaker, retiree, or just wanting to get back in the work force we provide flexible hours that work with you to maintain a work life balance!
At CRI we offer Part-Time and Full-Time Benefit Options, 401(k), 401(k) match, Mileage Reimbursement, Shift Differential, and other bonus and incentive programs!
- Day and evening hours available
- Personal care including (showering/toileting)
- Transport consumer to appointments and/or outings as needed
- Utilize transfer equipment
- Training provided
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Must have current and valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle with current and valid car insurance
- Must be able to pass various background checks
- Must be able to work every other weekend, holidays, and on-call rotation
Established in 1990, Community Resources for Independence (CRI) is a community based, non-residential, non-profit corporation that provides services to individuals with disabilities in order to maximize their independence and the accessibility of the communities in which they live.
CRI is an equal opportunity employer.