Widget Financial will be hiring full-time and part-time tellers:
Widget Financial is a local not-for-profit credit union that is shared by more than 45,000 members.
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself friendly and a good listener with solid math skills, working as a teller may be an ideal place to start your career.
· Actively educate our members on the products and services that best meet their financial needs.
· Work closely as a key member of a team. We celebrate achievement and work collaboratively.
· Impact lives in a positive and lasting way. Everything we do is geared toward improving lives.
· Ability to work as part of a team is essential
· Professional and positive attitude
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Solid math skills
· Technical aptitude and experience with Microsoft programs
· Cash handling experience a plus
· High school diploma or equivalent
At Widget Financial, each of us is empowered to ignite positive change within our team and the community. There’s an energy here that inspires us to a greater purpose. We welcome and value diverse people and insights and we feel supported and appreciated, which inspires us to better serve our members. We choose to work here because of the impact we have on our members’ lives, the opportunities for growth, the freedom to be unique, and the fun that we have together. We are proud to represent Widget Financial and are passionate about what we do!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes access to medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, 401k with match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off for all employees who work at least 18 hours/week, sick leave, and holidays.
Widget Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer